A 5K scenic loop through our neighborhood streets and on Portland Trails.
A One Mile Loop through the Hall School neighborhood.
You can help make the 2014 Hall School silent auction the best ever. Funds raised at the auction benefit Hall School!
Spread the word!
- Visit our Facebook event page and invite your family and friends! And while you’re there, be sure to like Hall School PTO’s page to stay up-to-date on Hall School happenings!
- Postcards will be going home in backpacks soon: do you need an extra or two to send to your contacts? Let Erica know!
- Posters are here (and they are beautiful!). Do you know a great place in the community to hang them? Want a few to bring with you to post at your favorite shop, coffee house or –er–other place? Let Erica know how many you’d like, and where you’ll put them.
Volunteers are still needed to make sure that this event goes off without a hitch: please email Carol Hill if you are interested in helping out. Whether you have an hour to give one time, or can give a few hours over the coming weeks, we need you. Many hands make light work! Some of the ways you can help:
- Serve on the planning committee
- Ask local businesses for goods
- Help set up the event
- Help run the event
THANK YOU for all you do to help Hall School. This year’s auction might be the best ever!
Did you know that you CAN support Hall School with your…um..cans? Well it’s true! If you’d like one of the Hall School CLYNK bags, email Nicole. Be sure to send you child’s name & teacher…we’ll send it home in backpacks!